BRUKER SKYSCAN 1272 高分辨率CT
BRUKER SKYSCAN 1272 高分辨率CT Overview
High-resolution 3D X-ray Microscopy
Our SKYSCAN 1272 can nondestructively visualize up to 209 Megapixel (14450x14450 pixels) virtual slices through objects, more than 2600 such slices after a single scan using a 16-megapixel camera in triple offset mode. Thanks to phase-contrast enhancement, object details as small as 0.35um can be detected.
The ability to move both the sample and large-format CCD camera as close as possible to the source substantially increases the measured intensity. That is why SKYSCAN 1272 scans up to 5 times faster compared to conventional systems with fixed camera position.
The SKYSCAN 1272 offers automatic selection of parameters with Genius-Mode. Magnification, energy, filter, exposure time and background corrections can all be optimized automatically with a single click.
Large format imaging is supported by multithreaded GPU-accelerated 3D-reconstruction and realistic visualization by surface and volume rendering. For high-speed requirements, InstaRecon?, the world’s fastest CT reconstruction software, accelerates 3D imaging up to 100 times compared to traditional algorithms.
- Best resolution with 200 Megapixel (14450 x 14450 pixels) in every virtual slice through objects
- Detect object details down to 0.4um thanks to phase-contrast enhancement
- 20-100kV maintenance-free X-ray source for low cost of ownership
- 6-position automatic filter changer for automatic energy selection
- GPU-acceleration and InstaRecon? for fast 3D reconstructions
- Maximum scanning diameter of-75mm, integrated micropositioning stage
- 2D/3D image analysis, surface and volume rendering
- Optional 16-position sample changer with auto adjustment of magnification and scanning protocol
BRUKER SKYSCAN 1272 高分辨率CT Technical Details
|X-ray source||20-100kV,10W,<5μm spot size @ 4W|
|X-ray detector||16Mp or 11Mp, 14-bit cooled CCD fiber-optically coupled to scintillator|
|Maximum object size||75mm in diameter using offset scan (27mm in fast single scan)|
|Detail detectability||0.35μm (16Mp) or 0.45um (11Mp) at highest magnification|
|Reconstruction||single PC or cluster multithreaded CPU/GPU 3D reconstruction|
|Optional stages||cooling, heating, compression / tension|
|Radiation safety||<1 μSv/h at 10cm from the instrument surface|